No, the damn cross stitch is not done yet. 🙂 It was to be my bosses Christmas present, and he’s still going to get it for Christmas, just not until after the new year. I showed him the picture of what it will look like done, and the frame it’s going into, and told him I’d get it done when I could, but that I had run out of time. He was kewl with it, unsurprisingly. 🙂
Now to finish the one other Christmas present I still need to finish, which luckily doesn’t need to go anywhere till Monday. This does mean that I need to finish it either tonight or tomorrow, but that shouldn’t be too much of a problem. It goes relatively quickly, and it’s a good portion of the way done already.
My agenda for tomorrow includes:
– Going to Wal-Mart to get screws for my license plates. They arrived in the mail Tuesday, and I have the rear plate on, but not the front one. Need to do that before Monday, when we go to St. Louis, and tomorrow morning is my best bet for getting that done. Not looking forward to going to Wal-Mart on Christmas Eve, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
– Making pink stuff and brownies
– Finishing that last Christmas present
– Getting all my stuff sorted and ready to go as far as the assorted Christmas parties I still have to attend
– Cleaning up around the apartment
And that should do it.
One present exchange at 5:30 tomorrow, then dinner. Exchanging presents with J probably Saturday morning. Another dinner Saturday. Nothing to do Sunday (yay!). To St. Louis on Monday. And then I’m done with Christmas. Hurrah!
And then my crafting efforts can be turned towards making stuff for ME! 🙂